BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 26 April 2010

iT's OvEr...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Alhamdulillah...

Now..it's over
No more breathless...
No more sleepless...
No more diet...
No more blindness...
No more speechless...

Now..it's over
Feel free to breath..
Feel free to sleep..
Feel free to eat..
Feel free to walk..
Feel free to see..
Feel free to chat..

Now...EXAM is over..
But I still here..
I can't go home..
I can't breath...
I can't sleep...
I can't eat...
I can't walk..
I can't see...
I can't talk...

So...when???
I can't wait...
I can't wait to go home..
I miss them so much..
I miss my BONDA
I miss my AYAHANDA
I miss my NENDA...and ATUK...
I miss my BROTHERS and SISTERS...
and I miss HIM..
I can't wait to see them...

0 comments: