BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 3 March 2011

My.HoMe.sWeeT.HoMe

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

My Home Sweet Home?
So, what is HOME?
For me, it is a place where people remember and think of me.
Anywhere in this world..
as long as there is somebody always think of me..
a place I can go back to and called HOME.
But, it is not as easy as it is.
The concept of home is much bigger than that.
It needs to be truly understood
Before you can believe a place to be called as HOME.

If it is empty..we called it HOUSE
When there are peoples live in there...
Then we called it HOME.
So..it is about people living in it.
It is about our relationship with people according to the level.
Acquaintances..
Friends..
Colleagues..
Special friends..
Husband and wife..
Families..

Home Sweet Home
I miss my home actually..
I miss my little hometown.
A little town called SARATOK.
SARATOK in my heart and soul.
SARATOK is where I born.
SARATOK is where I belong.
SARATOK is like no other places.
SARATOK is not famous
but SARATOKIAN might be famous...haha~

SARATOK
A town and the capital of the Saratok District
1,586.9 square kilometres in Betong Division.
It is located about 115km away from Sibu.
East malaysia in the island of Borneo.

Saratok is in the middle of Betong and Sibu

Iban is the majority of the population (51%)
Malay (40%)
Chinese (7%)
while Bidayuh and Melanau as the minorities.

Panorama of My Hometown


 Surrounded with paddy fields and lush greenery surrounding

Paddy fields beside the road along the way

This is what we called 'wap' or 'jelatung'/jetty


Riverside of Sg. Krian
Crocodile? Yup..there it is..'dalam air yang tenang'

Playground near the jetty
Saratok Mosque

Saratok Town Square
Clock Tower as the landmark

Chinese business houses
Saratok District Council Office
Saratok Public Library
Saratok Mini Stadium
SK. Abg Abd rahman Saratok
(my primary school0
Unique roof architecture of SK. ABG ABD RAHMAN SARATOK

Small...small town



Shopping Complex? Hypermarket?
There's no shopping complex or hypermarket.
Fast food?
No McD..No KFC..No Secret Recipe
There's only

Sugar Bun pun ok la...=)

So...HOME is a place where people remember and think of You.